Monday, April 9, 2012

Shot of the week - Free HD Creative Commons Stock Footage - Wild Grass in a Breeze


I've only just started this library and there is lots more to come, so follow me on twitter for updates:







  Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

For more free stock click here

You may also like these other Royalty free paid for clips on iStockPhoto.com:



View Golden wild wheat field stock footage clip at iStockPhoto.com


View Wild grass blowing in the wind stock footage clip on iStockPhoto.com

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Thank you for your footage.
    I just had one question about the CC license you quoted: is there a problem for you if I don't give you credits in some of my productions? Because, while it's easy to give credits in short film or the like, it could be difficult in a small spot of only few seconds long as this would distract for the main objective of the spot which is quick communication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    According to CC one is supposed to give accreditation but I also never figured how that would work with something like a TV spot. I personally have no issue with you using it in a spot without credit to me, since that would be practically very difficult, so please feel free and go ahead and use the footage.

    However, if you ever published the spot online say on YouTube, you could always credit there. If you ever do that I would love to see the spot, so it would be great if you could leave a comment here with the link - I would love to see my work "in action" and how others are using it creatively.

    ReplyDelete